If you want to build the best gaming PC for Rs.50,000, which can provide you a good gaming experience, then I will help you to make the best gaming PC under Rs.50,000.
Nowadays gaming is very common in this era, Some people take gaming as a passion and they want a PC that provides them a good gaming experience, in India most of the people like to play mobile games because everyone has a smartphone with a Jio SIM card, But there are some people who love gaming on PC.
So if you are one of them and want to buy a gaming pc, and your budget is Rs.50,000 then take a look at the gaming pc components which we are gonna use to build a gaming pc under Rs.50,000.
Gaming PC Components
- Intel Core i5-9400F Processor
- MSI H310M PRO M2 Plus Motherboard
- GIGABYTE Radeon RX 570 Graphics Card
- HyperX Fury 16GB 2666MHz DDR4 RAM
- Transcend 128GB M.2 SSD
- Seagate BarraCuda 1 TB Internal Hard Drive
- Artis 500 Watt Super Silent Gaming SMPS
- CHIPTRONEX MX3 RGB Mid Tower Cabinet
Intel Core i5-9400F
January 7, 2019, Intel launched its Core i5-9400F processor, The Intel Core i5-9400F is a locked 6 core and 6 threads processor with the base clock speed of 2.90 GHz and a max clock speed up to 4.10 GHz and 9 MB Intel Smart Cache memory, the CPU is good for gaming.
It is a 65w CPU and has no integrated graphics, so you must have a graphics card to use this CPU, This processor can handle tasks, if you’re doing any type of video editing, gaming, photo editing you’re just looking for a good CPU with six cores and again this CPU does not support Intel Hyper-Threading technology so you will see only 6 threads Instead of 12 in this CPU.
- Lithography: 14 nm
- Cores: 6
- Threads: 6
- Base Frequency: 2.90 GHz
- Max Frequency: 4.10 GHz
- Cache Memory:9 MB
- TDP: 65W
- Hyper-Threading Technology: No
MSI H310M PRO M2 Plus
You can say that MSI H310M PRO M2 Plus is an entry-level gaming motherboard but it comes with many good features, check out the specifications down below.
- Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel Core / Pentium Gold / Celeron processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 2666MHz
- DDR4 Boost: Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best gaming performance and stability.
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality.
- M.2 and NVMe support, up to 20 Gb/s using PCI-Express Gen2 x4.
- EZ Debug LED: The easiest way to troubleshoot.
- PCI-E Steel Slot: Protecting VGA cards against bending for better performance, stability, and strength.
- X-Boost: Software that auto-detects and allows you to boost the performance of any storage, Optane, or USB device.
- Core Boost: With premium layout and fully digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
GIGABYTE Radeon RX 570
AMD Radeon RX 570 is the best graphics card, if you want to build a gaming pc under Rs.50,000 then you must go with the AMD Radeon RX 570, It a 4GB GDDR5 card.
With this card can play all your favorite AAA games at 60FPS like GTA 5, PUBG PC, Fortnite, Battlefield 5, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, and any other high graphics games at 1080p with the high settings.
- Base Clock: 1168 MHz
- Boost Clock:1244 MHz
- Memory Clock: 7000 Mbps
- Max Computing Pwr (FP32): 5.10 TFLOPS
- Memory Size 4096 MB GDDR5
- Thermal Design Power 150 W
- Memory Bus Width 256-bit
- Memory Bandwidth of 224 GB/s
AAA GAMING BENCHMARKS AT 1080p WITH HIGH SETTINGS
- PUBG PC – 60 to 80 FPS
- Battlefield v – 70 to 80 FPS
- GTA 5 – 80 to 90 FPS
- CS:GO – 100 to 150 FPS
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – 45 to 60 FPS
- Horizon Zero Dawn – 40 to 55 FPS
- Call of Duty Warzone – 60 to 90 FPS
HyperX Fury 16GB 2666MHz DDR4 RAM
HyperX FURY DDR4 features an updated heat spreader and speeds up to 3466MHz for a stylish performance boost. FURY DDR4’s XMP-ready and available in 2400MHz–3466MHz speeds but we are gonna use the 2666MHz 16GB single module variant, It features Plug N Play automatic overclocking at 2400MHz and 2666MHz speeds and is compatible with the latest Intel and AMD CPUs.
HyperX PnP memory will run in most DDR4 systems up to the speed allowed by the manufacturer’s system BIOS. PnP cannot increase the system memory speed faster than is allowed by the manufacturer’s BIOS.
Transcend 128GB M.2 SSD
Transcend TS128GMTE110S 128GB NVMe is one of the best M.2 NVMe SSD out there for its price and performance ratio might recommend Transcend M.2 for people who like to push their setups a little further for that speed for either gaming and content creation purposes.
Must use this M.2 SSD for your Windows drive (C: Drive) to boost your windows and fast boot-up.
- Adopts PCIe Gen3 x4 interface and NVMe 1.3 standard
- Up to 1,800 MB/s read; 1,500 MB/s write
- 3D NAND flash memory
- Engineered with a RAID engine and LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check) coding to ensure data integrity; built-in SLC caching technology for exceptional transfer speeds
- An engineered dynamic thermal throttling mechanism
Seagate BarraCuda 1 TB Hard Drive
Seagate BarraCuda 1 TB is the Cost-effective storage HDD for your desktop computers Store all your games, music, movies and more with up to 1TB of storage SATA 6Gb/s interface optimizes burst performance Seagate Secure models for hardware-based data security Instant Secure Erase allows safe and easy drive retirement Protect data with Self-Encrypting Drive (SED).
So we are gonna put this HDD as out storage device.
- Size 1TB
- Rotational Speed 7200 RPM
- Hardware Interface SATA 6.0 Gb/s
- Transfer Rate 750Mbps
Artis 500 Watt Super Silent Gaming SMPS
Artis 500 Watt SMPS Super Silent Power Supply, Dual and Individual output coils, 12cm cooling fan with speed control for excellent thermal control, 70% High-efficiency protection, PCI-E Ready for compatibility with NVIDIA and ATI/AMD Radian graphic cards.
Longer DC Cable Supports PSU-Bottom Set Cabinets, Built-in industrial-grade protections: Over Voltage, Under Voltage, Short Circuit protection, Max Output: 500W, Safety /EMI Regulations: CE, FCC, CB, CCC. I/O: 20+4 Pin x 1, SATA HDD x 4, EPS 12V(4+4) x 1, Molex x 2, PCI-E P6 x 1, PCI-E P8(6+2) x 1.
CHIPTRONEX MX3 RGB Mid Tower Cabinet
The Chiptronex MX3 RGB mid-tower cabinet comes with a front spectrum strip bar and pre-installed 1 x 120mm normal fan on the rear, It has 4mm thick edge to edge tempered glass on the side panel which gives the case a unique outlook and various options to show off your build inside.
it has a PSU closure and It supports a 240 mm liquid radiator on front, It supports motherboard ATX/Micro -ATX/ Mini ATX, Max VGA Length is 310 mm and the Max CPU Cooler Height is 155 mm.