How To Create/Delete Twitter Account, How to create and delete Twitter account
Chances are you're on Twitter. If not, then we will tell you how you can create your account on Twitter. It is also possible that after using Twitter for a long time, you have become indifferent towards it, then we will also tell you how to delete your account.
How to create Twitter account
1. First go to http://twitter.com and reach the sign up box, or you can go directly to https://twitter.com/signup.
2. Provide your full name, phone number/email and password here.
3. After this click on sign up.
4. To verify the phone number, Twitter will send you a verification code in an SMS text message. Enter the verification code in the box visible on the page.
5. If you want, you can also sign up through email. However, you will be asked for the mobile number again on the next page. After this the SMS verification code process will be completed here also.
6. Now that you have signed up for Twitter, you can now choose the username of your choice. By the way, Twitter will also suggest some usernames based on your name. If you want, you can choose any one of these. It may also happen that the username you typed is not available. In such a situation, you will have to check different usernames.
7. Double-check your name, phone number, password, and username before proceeding.
8. Now click on Create My Account.
In this way your Twitter account will be created.
It is possible that you have been using Twitter for many days and now you do not feel like using it, then you can also delete it. Before deleting your Twitter account, you should know one important thing. You can deactivate the account. After this the application is sent to Twitter for permanent deletion. Deactivation can only be done through twitter.com. It is not possible to do such an app.
How to deactivate Twitter account
1. First of all sign in to Twitter.com.
2. Now go to Account Settings and then click on Deactivate my account at the bottom of the page.
3. Now read the account deactivation information and then click OK to Deactivate my account.
4. Provide the password when asked. This will verify that you want to deactivate the account.
Let us tell you that after deactivation, Twitter keeps user data only for 30 days. After this the process of deleting the account from the system starts. The company says that it may take a week. If you wish, you can activate your account by logging in again within 30 days.
Hopefully, based on the information given above, you can do your favorite work related to Twitter.
#CreateDelete #Twitter #Account #create #delete #Twitter #account