How to Enable, WhatsApp will be locked with your fingerprint, activate it like this
Use WhatsApp Fingerprint Lock feature like this
The fingerprint lock feature in the beta version of WhatsApp can be enabled by going to Settings. The thing to note is that to use this feature, the phone must be at least Android Marshmallow, and a fingerprint scanner is also required. As we told you that even in the beta version you will find this feature disabled by default, so let us know the way to enable it…
How to enable fingerprint lock feature in WhatsApp
1) First of all open the WhatsApp app.
2) After this, click on the three dot menu and go to Settings.
3) After going to Settings, you will get the Account option here.
4) After clicking on account, select Privacy option.
5) After clicking on Privacy, you will see the option of Fingerprint Lock at the bottom. It can be enabled by clicking on this option.
As soon as you enable this feature in WhatsApp, you will get three options to automatically lock – immediately, after 1 minute and after 20 minutes. At present, no information has been received about when the stable update of this feature will be released.
#Enable #WhatsApp #locked #fingerprint #activate