Easy Steps to Chat With Yourself on WhatsApp, Chat with yourself on WhatsApp like this, this is the easy way
There are two ways to send messages to yourself in WhatsApp. The first method is to create a group with a contact and after creating the group, delete that contact. This will save only you in that group. Now you can use this group to talk to yourself or remember important things. This method is boring. We have explained the fun method below. Read on to know.
How to chat with yourself on WhatsApp?
- Open Chrome or any existing browser on your mobile phone
- Now write wa.me// in the address bar, next to which enter your country code and 10 digit phone number. For example, if you live in India, you have to dial 91 and then enter your mobile number. Now the address will be like this:- wa.me//91XXXXXXXXXX (X is your 10 digit phone number)
- By entering the full address and searching, a window of WhatsApp will open in front of you, where a green button will be written 'Tap to share' or 'CONTINUE TO CHAT'.
- You have to tap on this button, immediately after which a chat window with your mobile number will open on your WhatsApp app.
- Now you can use this chat for everything from saving important notes or multimedia files to chatting with yourself out of boredom.
Note: You can also pin this chat to keep it on top. Using the Pin feature will keep this chat always at the top of your inbox.
For this you will have to keep tapping on this chat for a while. Above this some options will start appearing. You have to tap on the PIN button. After this this chat will be pinned to your inbox.
For the latest tech news, smartphone reviews and exclusive offers on popular mobiles, download the Ocean of Gadgets Android app and follow us on Google News.
#Easy #Steps #Chat #WhatsApp #Chat #WhatsApp #easy