Easy way to remove audio from video
WhatsApp Mute Video feature is quite beneficial, because earlier users had to resort to other video editing apps to mute the audio from the video, but now you can do so in a pinch while adding a status or sending a video.
As we mentioned, the mute video feature is currently available for WhatsApp Beta 18.104.22.168 version. If you have an older beta version, we would recommend you to update the app first. By following the few steps mentioned below, you can mute the audio of the video you send to other contacts or upload to your status.
How to mute audio from videos on WhatsApp
1. If you are putting status, first open WhatsApp and go to Status tab.
2. Now click on My Status and click on the video to be uploaded. If you want to record a new video, tap and hold on the recording button.
3. Now the editing window will appear in front of you. Just below the video trimming bar at the top left, you'll see an audio icon. You have to click on this icon and your video will be muted.
4. If you want to mute a video you send to a contact, first open the chat and select the video by tapping the camera icon or attach icon at the bottom.
5. Now the editing window will appear in front of you. Here also you have to tap on the audio icon on the left side just below the trimming bar. By doing this the contact will receive only video without audio.
#Easy #remove #audio #video