Here's Step by Step Guide, how to set custom wallpaper in WhatsApp chat, learn in easy steps
WhatsApp: Set a custom wallpaper on iPhone
Before proceeding further in the article, make sure that you are on the latest version of WhatsApp, if not then immediately update your WhatsApp to the latest version. After updating the app, you can set custom wallpaper in a particular chat in iPhone by following these steps:-
1. First of all, open the WhatsApp chat whose wallpaper you want to change and open the contact information by tapping on the contact name.
2. Now click on Wallpaper and Sound and select New Wallpaper.
3. In the new screen you can see the latest stock wallpapers of WhatsApp. These will be new bright and dark wallpapers, which you can change as the background of a particular chat.
4. You can also use old wallpapers of WhatsApp by clicking on Wallpaper Archive.
5. If you don't like WhatsApp's wallpaper collection, you can also use a custom photo from your phone's gallery.
6. To set a custom wallpaper, you can also preview the wallpaper by swiping left or right. After confirmation, click on Set and after adjusting the brightness, your wallpaper will be set.
WhatsApp: Set a custom wallpaper on Android
1. First of all, open the WhatsApp chat whose wallpaper you want to change and then click on the three dots and select Wallpaper.
2. After selecting your favorite wallpaper, preview the wallpaper by swiping left or right and then adjust the wallpaper dimming by tapping on Set Wallpaper. That's it, your WhatsApp wallpaper is set.
Keep in mind that this feature is still being rolled out in the new update, so it is possible that this feature may not have reached some people yet. But there is no need to worry, it will soon be made available to those who have not yet reached this feature.
#Here39s #Step #Step #Guide #set #custom #wallpaper #WhatsApp #chat #learn #easy #steps