How to book COVID-19 vaccine through Paytm app
Paytm offers Vaccine Finder on its app for both Android and iOS devices with the option to book a COVID-19 vaccine. The company has also taken advantage of the government's recent updates to CoWIN guidelines to create a new experience.
In this article we are telling you the necessary steps to book COVID-19 vaccine using Paytm.
How to book COVID-19 vaccine via Paytm app
Below are the steps on how you can book COVID-19 vaccine through Paytm. But before we begin, it is recommended that you have the latest version of the Paytm app on your device. To book a vaccine slot, you will have to register on the CoWIN portal in advance.
- Open the Paytm app and scroll down to the homescreen to find the Vaccine Finder.
- Enter your PIN code on the Vaccine Slot Finder screen. You can also search the nearest vaccination center by switching to the search option by district.
- Select the age group for which you want to book the vaccine.
- Choose whether you want the first or second dose.
- Tap on Book now button. Then Paytm will ask you to enter your mobile number which you want to use on CoWIN.
- You will now receive a one-time password (OTP) which you need to enter on the screen to proceed with your booking.
- Once you enter the OTP the app will now show you the centers and slots available at your chosen location. You can switch between free and paid slots and filter slots with Covishield depending on availability.
- If there are no slots available in your location, the app gives you the option of a Notify me button so that you can receive a notification when a new slot becomes available in your area.
- You will now see the available slots from where you can choose a suitable slot by tapping on Book Now.
- Now you have to add a new beneficiary for vaccination by pressing Add New. The app will ask you to select the beneficiary's photo ID, proof ID number, full name, year of birth and gender. Then you press Submit.
The app will now let you choose between the available times at your selected vaccination centre. Select one from the list and then press Schedule Now. Paytm will provide you with an appointment slip after the booking process is completed. You will have to show that slip at the time of vaccination.
For the latest tech news, smartphone reviews and exclusive offers on popular mobiles, download the Ocean of Gadgets Android app and follow us on Google News.
#book #COVID19 #vaccine #Paytm #app