How to do video calling on WhatsApp
If you already have the latest WhatsApp beta app, then the video calling feature is available to you. Because it has already been released for many users. WhatsApp users can make video calls very easily. Ways to make video calls from WhatsApp:
- Open WhatsApp
- Go to Contacts tab
- Find and tap the user you want to call
- Tap the phone icon at the top of the screen
- Now select Video Call in the option shown
That's it, in this way you will be able to make video calls from WhatsApp for the first time.
Keep in mind that to make video calling from WhatsApp, both users must have the WhatsApp beta app. Apart from this, after the video call ends successfully, WhatsApp can also ask for your feedback.
Since the WhatsApp video calling feature is currently in beta version, to take advantage of this feature immediately, you will have to sign up for the WhatsApp Beta program. Follow these steps to sign up for the WhatsApp beta program on Android.
- Go to Google Play and search WhatsApp
- Open Google Play listing of WhatsApp
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- In the Beta Testers section, tap 'I'm in'
- Confirm on the next screen and wait for a few minutes
- Return to WhatsApp listing page on Google Play
- Now the option to update to WhatsApp beta version will appear
- update app
Congratulations, you now have the latest WhatsApp beta Android app. And along with all the other new features in this app, WhatsApp video call support is also available.
What do you think about WhatsApp video calling feature? Let us know by commenting below.
#video #calling #WhatsApp