How to restore deleted photos and videos from Google Photos app
How to recover deleted photos and videos from Google Photos
If a user wants to recover deleted photos and videos, they need to first check whether the content is in their Trash folder on the app or not. If a deleted photo or video is not in the Trash, it cannot be restored. If the user moved a photo to the Trash more than 60 days ago, then emptied the folder, the user will not be able to restore it. Additionally, a photo or video cannot be restored if it was moved to the Trash folder more than 30 days ago on a device running Android 11 or later and was not backed up. Restoration will also not occur if the Trash folder was permanently deleted or if the content was permanently deleted from the device's Gallery app without first backing it up. If the photo or video is visible in the trash folder of Google Photos, follow the steps given below to retrieve it using your Android phone or web browser-
- To restore photos or videos to an Android phone, Android tablet, iPhone or iPad, Google Photos Open the app.
- at the bottom, Library Tap on, Trash Go to folder.
- Find the photo or video you want to restore. Touch and hold a photo or video.
- at the bottom Restore Press Options. photos or videos from phone Gallery The app will be taken back to the Google Photos library and the album it was in.
- On your computer, you can go to photos.google.com.
- left side of window Trash Click on the folder.
- Place your cursor over the photo or video you want to restore, then Select Click on.
- top right Restore Click on. The photo or video will be re-stored to your Google Photos account and added back to any album it was in.
For the latest tech news, smartphone reviews and exclusive offers on popular mobiles, download the Ocean of Gadgets Android app and follow us on Google News.
#restore #deleted #photos #videos #Google #Photos #app