How to run two WhatsApp accounts on one phone
It is clear that to use two WhatsApp on the same phone, you will need a phone with two SIMs. Because WhatsApp identifies you by your phone number. Identification is established only through SMS or call, which means a phone with two SIM cards is a must in any case. If you have a dual SIM phone then first check the settings. It is possible that the smartphone company itself has already given an option for dual WhatsApp or in the settings.
How to setup Dual WhatsApp
Many Chinese companies provide you the facility to clone apps which can be used in dual SIM setup. For example, Honor's EMUI skin has the feature of App Twin. In Xiaomi phones it is known as dual apps. Vivo calls it App Clone and Oppo calls it Clone App. The setup of this feature is slightly different in the phones of every company. In such a situation, you would like information about your handset. But first of all we have mentioned the arrangement given in the handsets of popular brands. If your phone does not have this feature then you have another solution which we have mentioned at the end.
If you have Oppo, Xiaomi, Honor phones…
If you have a handset of any of these brands, then you will have to follow a very easy process. First of all, install WhatsApp in your phone through Google Play. After this you can clone this app from the phone's settings.
The detailed method of running two WhatsApp accounts on Xiaomi phones is… (Same method is used in Oppo and Honor phones also)
1. After installing WhatsApp, go to Settings.
2. Tap on Dual Apps. In Honor phones it is called App Twin and in Oppo it is called Clone App.
3. After this you will be able to see the list of apps that work with this feature. There is a toggle on the side. Turn on the toggle in front of the app you want to clone.
That is all. You are ready to use two WhatsApp accounts. This is a little different in Vivo phones. We will mention that first. After this we will tell you how to setup another WhatsApp account.
Use this method in Vivo phone…
1. Go to Settings.
2. Then scroll down and tap App Clone.
3. After this, enable the toggle of Display the Clone button.
4. Now install WhatsApp on your phone through Google.
5. When you long press any app icon, you will see a small 'x' sign to delete the app. But in select apps like WhatsApp, you will also see a small '+' sign.
6. After this, clone WhatsApp by tapping on the + sign.
Now you have two copies of the WhatsApp account in your phone. After this you have to do this…
Setting up Dual WhatsApp
Setting up a second WhatsApp account is very easy, just like the first one. If you have any question in your mind, the answer will be found in the instructions given below.
1. Run another WhatsApp.
2. On the next page, tap Agree and Continue.
3. After this, if you want, you can allow WhatsApp to access contacts and files. For this you have to tap on Continue. If you want, you can also tap on Not now.
4. Now you have to verify your phone number. This is the most important work. First enter the number which is of the second SIM card. If you enter the primary number, then access to WhatsApp will simply shift from one app to another.
5. After writing the number, tap Next. Then confirm the number and tap OK.
6. WhatsApp will now send a verification code to verify your number. If you had given permissions to the app, the message will be read automatically. If not then type the verification code. If you have not received the SMS, you can also tap on the call button visible on the screen.
Done. Now two WhatsApp accounts are ready to use in your phone. You will be able to send and receive messages from both the numbers. You may want to keep separate professional and personal WhatsApp accounts.
You can also use Twitter or Facebook apps on your phone by following the instructions above.
If your phone does not have app cloning facility?
There is no need to worry if your phone app does not support cloning. Even now you can use two WhatsApp accounts. For this also it is necessary to have a dual SIM phone. We looked at some of the most popular methods online. But according to us, Parallel Space is a very effective app.
As the name implies, this app creates a parallel “space” where apps can be installed. This is where cloning of the app takes place. You can use this app like this…
1. First of all, install Parallel Space from Google Play Store.
2. As soon as you open the app, it will take you to the clone app page.
3. After this, select all the apps which you want to clone. After this tap the Add to Parallel Space button.
4. You will then be taken to the parallel space where the app runs on a virtual install on your phone.
5. Now install WhatsApp by following the instructions given above.
Done. Now you will be able to access other WhatsApp accounts through Parallel Space app. The app is free but it comes with advertisements. You can get rid of ads by taking a subscription.
We hope that the above information will be useful to you in running two WhatsApp accounts on your phone.
#run #WhatsApp #accounts #phone