How to Use Newly Added 'Stay Safer' Feature, This is how the Stay Safer feature of Google Maps will be useful for you.
This feature added to Google Maps is going to be very useful for the passengers traveling in public transport like taxi and auto etc. The Stay Safe feature included in Google Maps will send you an alert if the taxi or auto etc. deviates from the route. You will also see live trip sharing feature in Google Maps.
Google Maps Stay Safer: Keep these things in mind
To use the Stay Safe feature in Google Maps, it is mandatory for you to have the latest version of Google Maps in your smartphone. Apart from this, there should be internet connectivity in the phone, apart from this your smartphone should be Android because this feature has been added in the Android app of Google Maps.
Google Maps Stay Safer: Use this feature like this
1) First of all open Google Maps app in your smartphone.
2) After this enter the destination in the search bar above.
3) After entering the destination, you will see some options at the bottom, here you will get the Stay Safe feature.
4) As soon as you select the Stay Safer feature option, two options will appear in front of you.
5) The first option is Share Live Trip and the second is Get Off Route Alerts.
6) You can select any option as per your convenience.
First of all, let's talk about the Share Live Trip feature. If you select this feature then you will also get sharing options with contact list so that you can easily share your trip with your contacts. Now let's talk about the second option. If you select Get Off Route Alert, you will see it written on the screen that if your taxi or ride deviates from the route by 500 meters, Google Map will send you an immediate alert.
#Newly #Added #39Stay #Safer39 #Feature #Stay #Safer #feature #Google #Maps