If you are planning to leave WhatsApp, then move your backup data to Telegram like this…
Android users can transfer WhatsApp chats to Telegram like this
Note: You can't transfer all your chats from WhatsApp to Telegram at once. You have to transfer chats one by one. The process is very simple and can be completed with just a few taps.
- First of all you have to open WhatsApp and open the chat you want in Telegram. Now you have to tap on the three dot menu on the top right.
- Here you will see 'More' written at the bottom. You have to tap here and go to 'Export Chat'.
- By doing this you will have options for many apps and shortcuts. You have to select Telegram app here.
- Once you select the app, your chat will be transferred to Tegigram.
- Similarly, you can transfer all the chats or your favorite chats to Telegram one by one.
iOS users can transfer WhatsApp chats to Telegram like this
Note: Like Android, Apple devices also do not have the option to transfer all chats simultaneously. Here also you will have to transfer the chats one by one.
- To transfer chats in iOS, open WhatsApp and go to the 'Info' screen.
- Here you have to tap on 'Export Chat' and select Telegram app like Android.
- In this way your chat will be transferred to Telegram.
For the latest tech news, smartphone reviews and exclusive offers on popular mobiles, download the Ocean of Gadgets Android app and follow us on Google News.
#planning #leave #WhatsApp #move #backup #data #Telegram #this..