Send WhatsApp message like this without storing mobile number
For such situations, there are many third party apps available on Play Store which help in solving your problem. With the help of these apps, you can send WhatsApp messages without storing the number. The problem is that you cannot be completely sure about the security of these apps. The app may not be available for every operating system.
The good thing is that you can send a message to any person through WhatsApp without adding the number to the address book. The most important thing is that you do not need to download any special app on your phone to use this method. Apart from this, this method also works on Android operating system along with iOS.
Send WhatsApp message without storing mobile number like this…
1. Open the browser of your choice on your smartphone.
2. Type the link https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=XXXXXXXXXXXX in the search bar. Now here in place of X you enter the phone number to which the message has to be sent. Keep in mind that you will have to put the country code before the number. For India it is 91. Don't make the mistake of putting + sign before 91. For example, if you want to send a message to a number, type https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=91 in the browser.
3. After this, tab on phone interface.
4. After this a new webpage will open. Where you will be asked about sending a message to that number. Here you have to tap on 'send message'.
5. After this you will go to the chat page of your WhatsApp and the chat window related to that number will open. Now you can send messages to that mobile number. If you want, you can also share photos or documents.
Hopefully, with this method, you will be able to chat on WhatsApp in the future without storing unwanted numbers.
#Send #WhatsApp #message #storing #mobile #number