Special stickers for WhatsApp Pay Mode, use them like this
The artists who created these payment sticker packs include illustrator Anjali Mehta, sketch artist Anuja Pothireddy, illustrator and muralist Neeti, illustrator and artist Osheen Silva and graphic designer Mira Felicia Malhotra.
How to use WhatsApp Stickers in Pay Mode
To send payments to WhatsApp contacts, users need to sign up for payments and link a UPI bank account. This can be done by tapping on the three dots icon in the top right corner of the home screen and going to the Payments section. Once this is set up, WhatsApp Payment stickers can be added when sending money to the user instead of writing a text message. Follow these steps to send a payment sticker when sending money to someone on WhatsApp:
- Open WhatsApp and go to the chat of the user to whom you want to send money.
- Now click on Rupee icon in the text bar.
- Now a new page will open which will ask you the amount of money you want to send. Fill the amount here.
- Below the amount box you will find 'Add a noteAn option named ' will appear. Here click on the smiley option and select the sticker button.
- at the top right corner of this window + Users can add stickers by clicking on the icon. Once the sticker pack is downloaded, it will appear in the stickers section.
- Click on whatever sticker you want to add with money and then Next Click on.
- Send Payment Click on it, enter the UPI code, and the money will go to the user.
The user to whom you have sent the money will receive a notification along with the sticker.
For the latest tech news, smartphone reviews and exclusive offers on popular mobiles, download the Ocean of Gadgets Android app and follow us on Google News.
#Special #stickers #WhatsApp #Pay #Mode