Use WhatsApp Payment feature in this easy way in 2021
If you are on the latest version of your Android and iOS and you have the same WhatsApp number linked to the bank account, then you can use the WhatsApp Payments feature right away. In this article, we will give you information about every process related to WhatsApp Payment… such as… To use the WhatsApp Payment feature, what are some important settings you will have to make on your WhatsApp and what type of payment is done through WhatsApp Payment? She goes.
Set WhatsApp Payments feature like this-
1. First of all open WhatsApp and go to Settings and tap on Payments.
2. Now tap on Add payment method and select your bank.
3. After selecting the bank, you will have to verify your mobile number, for which you will have to tap on Verify via SMS.
4. Wait for the verification process to complete. Once the process is complete, your bank details will be added to the payment method below.
How to make payment on WhatsApp Pay-
1. Open WhatsApp chat and click on the attachment icon.
2. Now tap on Payment and enter the amount you want to send to someone.
3. Now enter the UPI PIN and complete the payment process.
People who use other UPI apps like PhonePe or Google Pay can send money in this way-
1. Open WhatsApp and go to Settings and tap on Payments.
2. Now tap New Payment and then Send to a UPI ID. After that verify by entering UPI ID.
3. After the UPI ID is verified, enter the amount.
4. Enter the UPI PIN to complete the payment process.
#WhatsApp #Payment #feature #easy