WhatsApp: Send message like this without storing the mobile number in contact
This is a big dilemma of WhatsApp which everyone is facing for a long time. Today we are writing this article to solve this dilemma of yours. However, it is worth noting that there is no official solution to send WhatsApp messages without saving the number. This is just one way, what we are going to tell you.
Before telling the method, let us inform you that there are many third party apps available on Google Play Store and App Store, which provide the facility to send WhatsApp messages without saving the number. But using these third party apps means compromising your security and it is possible that your WhatsApp account may be banned due to this. Therefore, instead of keeping the security of your smartphone at risk, it is better to keep distance from these apps and use the methods mentioned by us-
WhatsApp: Send message like this without storing the number
This method will work for both Android and iOS users.
1. First of all, open your phone's browser and paste this link in the address bar http://wa.me/xxxxxxxxx or http://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=xxxxxxxxx
2. Wherever 'xxxxxxxxx' is given, you have to enter the number along with the country code on which you want to send the message. For example, if you want to send a message to this number +919911111111, then you will have to enter http://wa.me/919911111111 in the address bar. The first 91 is the country code of India.
3. After entering the link, hit enter.
4.Now you will see the WhatsApp web page of that number, with a green message button visible. You have to click on the green message button and then you will be redirected to WhatsApp.
5. Now you can send WhatsApp message to that person without storing the number.
Send WhatsApp messages using Siri Shortcuts without storing the number
If you are an iPhone user, there is another easy method for you. This method is Siri Shortcuts. This is an app created by Apple itself, it works on iOS 12 and newer version devices. In this way, you can send WhatsApp message to anyone through Siri Shortcuts without saving the number.
1. First download Siri Shortcuts from the App Store.
2. Open the app and tap on the Gallery tab. Now add the shortcut you like. Run it. Keep in mind that you should follow the first and second instructions only if you have never used Siri Shortcuts.
3. Now go to Settings, Shortcuts and enable Allow Untrusted Shortcuts. Keep in mind that download shortcuts made only by people whom you trust.
4.After this go to this link in your iPhone and download it by clicking on the Get Shortcut button.
5.Now you will come to the Shortcuts app, where you have to tap on Add Untrusted Shortcut.
6.After all this, open the Shortcuts app. Here you will see WhatsApp to non-contact shortcut in the shortcut tab. You can run it from here also.
7.After this you will be asked for the number, by entering which along with the country code, you can send WhatsApp message.
Many times it happens during official work that we have to share some documents or details with someone without storing the number, in such a situation this method will definitely help you. However, we hope that understanding its need, WhatsApp will definitely bring such a feature in the future.
#WhatsApp #Send #message #storing #mobile #number #contact