You can add a new member to WhatsApp group even without storing the number, know the method
While adding any member to the group, if you do not want to save their number, then let us tell you that there is a useful feature in WhatsApp with the help of which this is possible. Invite link feature was added to WhatsApp app, what is this feature and how it works. Let us now give you information about this topic.
Before following the steps mentioned below, it is important for you to know that the latest version of WhatsApp should be installed on your smartphone. Second, to create the invite link, you must have group administrator rights.
Follow these steps
1) First of all open the WhatsApp app.
2) After this go to the WhatsApp group in which you want to add a new member.
3) After going to the group, you have to click on the three dot menu on the upper right side.
4) Here you will get the option of Group Info, click on it.
5) After clicking on Group Info, you have to click on Invite via Link option.
6) As soon as you click on Invite via Link, four options will appear in front of you – Send Link via WhatsApp, Copy Link, Share Link and Revoke Link.
7) Share the link with the person you want to add to the group. After clicking on the link, you will see the option to join group and cancel.