You can schedule messages on WhatsApp also, this is the way
Facebook's instant messaging app WhatsApp is a very popular app. WhatsApp is the easiest and best medium to stay connected with each other. But many times this question must have come in your mind that you wish messages could be scheduled in the app. Birthday wishes, New Year wishes etc. are many such special occasions when the need to schedule messages on WhatsApp is felt. In such a situation, you might also be thinking that how good it would have been if there was such an option in WhatsApp.
Currently, such an option is not available in WhatsApp app, but many third party apps like SKEDit on Google Play Store can help you in this work. Today, through our article, we will give you information about how you can schedule messages, photos, videos etc. with the help of SKEDit app.
Schedule messages like this on WhatsApp
1) First of all you have to download SKEDit app from Google Play Store.
2) After opening the app, you will get the option of Sign in with Facebook, Sign-in and Create Account.
3) If you do not want to sign in with Facebook, then go to Create Account.
4) Enter the requested information.
5) After opening the account, you will see many options like WhatsApp, SMS, Email, Call, Facebook etc.
6) After clicking on WhatsApp, you have to select the contact at the top to whom you want to send the message.
7) Type your message in the message box and then select the date and time when you want the message to be sent in the Schedule section shown below.
8) After this, you will get a tick on the top right side. Click on it.
After following all the steps mentioned above, your message will be scheduled and sent at the time you set. Note that we would not recommend you to download third party apps as they ask for permission to access many of your important things.
#schedule #messages #WhatsApp