TikTok Banned: How to easily download all videos from the app
Before you completely stop using TikTok, we ask that you back out all of your profile data from the apps. So let us know how to download all your videos from TikTok and that too in one go.
How to download TikTok Data
We will tell you two ways to download videos from TikTok in this article. The first is the manual method, in which you have to manually download all the videos one by one. Whereas, with the help of the second method, you can download all your data directly from TikTok in one go. First of all, let us know the first manual method.
1. First of all, open the TikTok app in your phone and go to your profile.
2. Now open the video and click on the three dots icon and then tap on Save video.
3. In this way that video will be downloaded in your phone.
4. You have to follow this method to download all the videos.
Note: This is a very easy and quick way to download videos, in which you will be able to download videos instantly. However, keep in mind that the video downloaded in this way will be saved with a watermark. If you want to download videos without watermark, we have already done a story in this regard, you can click here to read it.
This is another way to download data from TikTok, in which you can request data directly from TikTok. Once the request process is complete, you can download all your data available on the app in one go. So let us know how to use this method-
1. First of all, open the TikTok app in your phone and click on the three dots icon on the top right side
2. Now click on Privacy and safety and then tap on Personalization and data. After this you have to tap on Download your data.
3. In the next screen you have to tap on Request data file. By clicking the Send button, you will send your data download request to TikTok. Keep in mind that this process will take 30 days to complete.
4. After this you will have to manually check the app whether you are ready to download the data or not. Whenever the data is ready, you have to go to the Download data tab. Here you will see the download button next to the data request, by clicking on which you can download your data.
5. Keep in mind that the requested data file will be available for download within 4 days. If you are not able to download it after 4 days, the data will expire.
#TikTok #Banned #easily #download #videos #app